The other week when I was busy getting ready to head out of town for a conference for 5 days, I also wanted to leave my husband and son some leftovers they could enjoy while I was gone. I decided to whip up an Easy 4 Ingredient Crockpot Beef Roast so they could eat from it once or twice while I was out of town. I just threw some ingredients I had on hand into my Crockpot set it on low and came back 7 hours later!
Just as the roast was finishing cooking I whipped up some potatoes and veggies and we were ready to eat! This Easy 4 Ingredient Crockpot Beef Roast is a delicious, hearty meal that takes little effort to prepare.
- 1 3 lb Chuck Roast
- 1 Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Packet
- 1 Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix Packet
- 1 can 12 oz Swanson Beef Broth
- In a small bowl, mix together the onion soup mix and the ranch dressing.
- Pour the beef broth into the crockpot.
- Place the roast in the crockpot.
- Massage the dry ingredients on the top and sides of the roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
- Slice and serve with potatoes and veggies.
We really liked this roast and it has been added to our meal plan rotation along with the 4 Ingredient Post Roast and the 3 Envelope Crockpot Roast. I hope you enjoy all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. Please share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this page. Thanks!