Recently I found a crockpot roast recipe that resonated with me. It is a 3 Envelope Crockpot Roast which sounded easy enough, so I added it to our meal plan. On his next shopping trip I sent hubby out to find a 3-4 pound roast and the 3 needed envelopes. I made this recipe along with some veggie and my Cheesy Potato Chips. Anyone can make this recipe, it is so easy…and delicious!
- 3-4 lb Beef Roast
- 1 envelope Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 envelope Italian Dressing Mix
- 1 envelope Brown Gravy Mix
- ½ cup water
- Place the roast in the crockpot, pierce it several times on all sides with a fork.
- In a small mixing bowl combine ½ cup water, Italian Dressing Mix, Ranch Dressing Mix and Brown Gravy Mix, stir well.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the roast.
- Place the lid on the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
How easy is that? If it seems a bit salty, use the low sodium brown gravy packet. This 3 Envelope crockpot Roast is the easiest thing I have ever cooked! It is also the tastiest roast I have ever eaten. We all agreed that this will go into our regular meal plan rotation. Ron now knows to keep his eye out for roasts when they are on sale so that we have one on hand whenever we want a delicious roast for dinner. I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!