Does your family do the whole matching Christmas pajama thing? My mom started it with the 4 grandkids when the oldest were in high school! The older kids weren’t amused but went along with it to keep Mimi and their younger cousin happy. The tradition continued even after my boys were married. The tradition has ended for our family, at lease for now, maybe I’ll resurrect it with my grandkids. If I do, I’ll be getting the pajamas from Holy Pals because these pajamas focus on the true Christmas story. We never did Santa with our kids and our grandkids are being raised the same way so the Holy Pals pajamas are a perfect fit for us.
That adorable picture is my adorable grandson, 5 month old, Reuben Genesis. This is his blog debut. It’s amazing that I am on the second generation of blog models. I guess that’s what happens when you’ve been blogging for 14 years! Reuben is wearing the 6 months size of the Starry Night pajamas. He is big for his age and I was afraid they might not fit him, but the soft cotton knit stretches nicely and they fit just fine.
About Holy Pals
- Give children the opportunity to draw near to Christ, and to help parents teach their children about their faith.
- To shine a light on child-focused charities in need of support, raising awareness of their worthy causes and supporting them alongside our customers.
Every pajama sale supports the Littlest Lamb Orphanage, a privately funded orphanage in Egypt. They have built a home for orphaned and at-risk children who have lost parents to death, imprisonment, or abandonment. The Littlest Lamb provides these children with everything they need to thrive – shelter, food, clothing, education and most importantly A FAMILY that loves them.
- 100% premium grade cotton, chosen for its coziness and softness
- The cotton was knit in such a way as to maximize stretchiness and breathability. They are SO comfy!
- A small label has been stitched on the right arm of all our pajamas with the Bible passage the pajama is displaying, as a reminder to the child and the parents if they’d like to look up the story and read together.
- In addition to Christmas prints, they also offer (Easter, Palm Sunday, Esther, Noah, Daniel, David & Goliath, Jonah, Adam & Eve, and more!)
- These pajamas are snug fitting for women and children and loose fitting for men.
- Consciously sourced & produced
- Made in India
- The Family Christmas PJs come in sizes Newborn- Women’s XL and Men’s XXL (sadly none to fit me).
- The Bible Story PJs come in sizes Newborn-Kids 14
Mom Maven’s Thoughts
The Holy Pals pajamas are adorable, soft, and stretchy. We had no trouble getting our little chunk into the onesie. Check the Size Guide on the website before ordering. If your child is in between sizes, size up. I will be buying these pajamas for baby showers and birthdays as well as Christmas gifts. I love the biblical themes on each set of pajamas. I also that they give back to The Littlest Lamb orphanage.
If you would like to receive a 10% discount on your Holy Pals order click here. You can also to enter to win a pair of Christmas pajamas here.
Leave a Reply