I love sending cards. Be it holiday cards, birthday cards, thinking of you cards-I send them. So when I had the opportunity to try out EnGreet Greeting Cards I thought, “Why not?” Engreet has a wide selection of cards for every season, holiday or occasion. I chose to order a personalized anniversary card for my in-laws. They celebrated their 45th anniversary last week and I sent them this card:
For me it was a new experience to choose a card online, personalize it and have the card sent directly to the recipient. It was an easy process and my in-laws like the card very much!
I searched through the friendship and encouragement cards to find some to be shipped to me so that I could use them in the future to send to my friends. Honestly, I had a tough time. The encouragement cards were rather lame and to me…off color or crass. The friendship cards were ok and unfortunately most of the religious cards were just that…religious and/or Catholic not the kinds of Christian/Scriptural/Inspirational cards I would normally buy. I did find one card I found touching and I actually bought 2 of the same card to go in my card file for when someone special needs to know how special they are to me. I know everyone has different senses of humor but most of the humor on the EnGreet cards I found more offensive than funny. Your mileage may vary 🙂
EnGreet is giving 1 reader of TheMomMaven $15.00 in cards from their site.
Mandatory 1st Entry Visit EnGreet and look through their holiday cards. Then come back here and tell me which one is your favorite.
Bonus Entries Leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Like Engreet of Facebook and leave a comment on their wall that TheMomMaven sent you.
- Follow @Engreet and @MomMaven on Twitter and Tweet This:” @MomMaven I’d love to #win some cards from @Engreet http://bit.ly/cLZCvb ” (you may do this 2x a day)
- Blog Subscribers, GFC Friends, Networked Blogs Followers and Facebook Likers get 1 entry each
- Leave a comment on up to 5 non-giveaway posts on my blog. Leave a comment on this post telling me which articles you commented on.
- “Like” this post on Facebook using the button at the bottom of this post
This giveaway is for US residents only. The winner will be chosen at 9pm ET on December 6, 2010 by Random.org.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.