- Jewelry-Jewelry doesn’t have to be uber-expensive to be appreciated. Some of these pieces from Ekocreashunz would look great under a Christmas tree. For a special occasion, you may give her a special ring from a jewelry shop like Gema & CO.
- Books-Books are rather personal and we all have our favorite authors I’d be happy with the latest Karen Kingsbury or Beverly Lewis title.
- Baskets-I love decorating and organizing with baskets, so a new Longaberger basket is always a welcome gift.
- Purses-If she has a favorite Vera Bradley pattern or maybe she has been eyeing a Disney Dooney, Christmas would be a nice time to add a new purse to her collection.
- Clothing-Personally I’d rather receive gift cards to my favorite store, that way I don’t have to return clothes that don’t fit.
- Spa Treatments-A gift certificate for a mani/pedi, facial or massage is a great way to say, “I love you.”
- Movie Tickets– A Fandango Gift Card is a handy gift that can be used any time.
- Event/Concert Tickets-One word of caution here…Give her the actual tickets not an “I promise to take you to…” note. My friend’s husband promised her an evening at a huge concert for their anniversary last year and when he finally had the money for the tickets, the show has sold out. She was understandably hurt and sad.
- Tuition-If there is a class she has been wanting to take but has been putting off, pay her tuition. I hope to take a Wilton Cake Decorating class in 2015 at Hobby Lobby. If someone paid my tuition as a gift, I’d be grateful.
- Time-I say it all the time that I am more about spending quality time with people and making memories together. Plan to spend the day together and if needed, pay for nanny services. You could also to babysit for free so that she could enjoy some alone time-we all need that!
Every month I tell you about Beauty Box 5, and a subscription would make a great Christmas gift for any woman who loves beauty products. My November box included a refillable travel jar, Dove body wash, Hask Macadamia Revitalizing Shine Oil, Laura Ashley Body Butter and DenTek Floss Picks.
What on this list most interests you? Is their something that I forgot? Leave it in the comments so we can all help each other.