- 1 18.25 oz box white cake mix
- 1 stick butter melted
- 2 large eggs
- 2 TBS milk
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries I used Craisins
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a 13x9" baking pan with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl use a wooden spoon to mix together the cake mix, melted butter, eggs and milk until well blended.
- Mix in the cranberries and the white chocolate chips.
- Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake 21-25 minutes, until edges are golden and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
- Cut into bars.
These bars were a big hit! I tracked down a few people at the barbecue that were eating them and they all said they were a great flavor combination and delicious!
I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. I hope you share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!