It is summer in Florida and that means it is HOT. Personally, I don’t like the heat-unless I am in a swimming pool or at a theme park :-). I have been known to carry personal fans, misters, squirt bottles anything that might help me beat the heat. I may not have always been the most stylish but I was cool. Now I can be stylish and cool because I have a ChickChill.
ChickChill is discrete relief from the heat. It is only 5×3.5″ in size but it helps keep you cool. ChickChill is a cold pack inside a velour pouch. Just pop the cold pack in the freezer for a few hours and then slide it in its pouch and pop it in your purse or tote. The cold pack stays cold for a few hours and is ready when you need to chill.
I have used my ChickChill at a Memorial Day BBQ, Epcot, while working out and around town; it is perfect for keeping me fresh on a hot summer’s day.
You can buy a ChickChill at MumsatPlay.com for $12.95.
You can win a ChickChill here!
Mandatory Entry visit MumsatPlay.com and look around. Come back here and tell me the name of the developer of the ChickChill.
Bonus Entries: May be completed after the Mandatory Entry. Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
- Subscribe to my blog via the RSS feeder or e-mail (current subscribers just leave me a comment letting me know you subscribe)
- Follow my blog via Google Connect (current followers just leave me a comment letting me know you subscribe)
- Add my button to your blog and leave me a link to your blog in the comment.
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet this “Keep cool this summer with @MomMaven & @ChickChill Enter to win a ChickChill http://bit.ly/w6dbz” Leave the Tweet URL in your comment
- Stumble, Digg and/or Prop this post (you can do each of these)
This giveaway ends June 12, 2009 8:00pm and is open to US residents only. Good Luck and stay cool!