Walt Disney World has announced Disney After Hours BOO BASH will be coming to the Magic Kingdom on select nights from August 10- October 31, 2021. This 3 hour hard ticketed event will include some of our old Halloween favorites and some new ones too!
While we are still pining away for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, BOO BASH will give us Halloween spooks and treats…
without the amazing parade and fireworks. in a Covid careful way. Now that fireworks are coming back to the Magic Kingdom on July 1st, guests are petitioning Disney to add fireworks to Boo Bash but, as of now, Disney has not announced that this will be happening.
BOO BASH Happenings
- Special cavalcades full of characters popping up throughout the night including “Mickey’s Happy Halloween Cavalcade” featuring Mickey Mouse and friends dressed for the occasion. In the “Disney Villains Halloween Cavalcade,” villains will take to the street and celebrate their favorite time of the year. “Jack’s Nightmare Cavalcade” will feature Jack Skellington, Sally and Oogie Boogie riding down the parade path to “This Is Halloween.” Maleficent will also make an appearance in the form of a fire-breathing dragon.
- Favorite friends lurking about, from the lovely Miss Carlotta at the Haunted Mansion to Goofy and Chip ‘n’ Dale in their Halloween best, with other surprise guests spotted across the park. Guests can also stop and listen to the Cadaver Dans during performances on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Complimentary snacks such as ice cream novelties and popcorn, along with select beverages included in event admission.
- Halloween, decor, music, and lighting
- Treat stops with plenty of candy
- Halloween-themed food and beverages for sale
- Disney PhotoPass available to capture magical and spooky shots throughout the night.
- Less wait times at 20 attractions including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Haunted Mansion attraction, Jungle Cruise, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain and more.
All guests attending BOO BASH may wear costumes! You must also wear and approved face covering that meets the current safety guidelines. Guests under the age of 14 may wear a costume mask as well, if they wish. You can see all of Disney’s costume guidelines here. My friendly reminder about costumes at Disney is that it is HOT in August, September, and early October. Wear comfortable, lightweight costumes and bring a change of clothing for the young kiddos. Overheated meltdowns aren’t fun for anyone, take these hints into consideration when choosing your family costumes.
Boo Bash Ticket and Pricing Info
Boo Bash Tickets range from $129-199 for the 3 hour event. The $199 October 31st date sold out quickly. As of this update (6-20-21) 7 other dates are sold out as well. Prices are the same for adults and kids for this 3 hour Disney After Hours event.
- 8/10/21 Sold Out
- 8/17/21 $129
- 8/20/21 $139
- 8/24/21 $129
- 8/27/21 $139
- 8/31/21 $129
- 9/5/21 $129
- 9/7/21 $129
- 9/10/21 $139
- 9/12/21 $129
- 9/14/21 $129
- 9/17/21 $139
- 9/19/21 $129
- 9/21/21 $139
- 9/24/21 Sold Out
- 10/5/21 Sold Out
- 10/8/21 Sold Out
- 10/10/21 $159
- 10/12/21 Sold Out
- 10/15/21 Sold Out
- 10/17/21 $159
- 10/19/21 Sold Out
- 10/22/21 $169
- 10/24/21 $169
- 10/29/21 Sold Out
- 10/31/21 Sold Out
Boo Bash event tickets will allow you in the park as early at 7pm and depending on the night, BOO BASH will take place from either 9pm-midnight or 9:30pm-12:30am.
All Disney After Hours events are open to a limited number of guests and offer low wait times to more than 20 attractions including The Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
Leave a Reply