Happy Groundhog Day! Did Punxsutawney Phil see his shadow? Are we in for 6 more weeks of winter? Please say yes! I’m so enjoying winter in Florida this year because it has lasted more than a few days! Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day as well.
Last week I told you we were going to Walt Disney World with near freezing temperatures so I thought I’d tell you how it went. Ron forgot his winter coat so all he had was 2 hoodies. Friday night wasn’t too cold at Disney Springs, it was in the low 50s. The Drawn to Life Cirque du Soleil show is A-MAZ-ING, go see it when you visit!
Saturday was 39 degrees when we headed to EPCOT. Worse than the temperature was the wind! Brrr! Thankfully temps rose to around 50 in the middle of the day and the wind dies down so the day was pleasant…until the sun went down. When the sun went down the wind started back up and the temps plummeted back to the 30s. I put my flannel shirt that I had in my backpack on over my turtleneck and under my coat, my gloves were also back on. Ron had on 2 hoodies and his gloves. January 29, 2022 now ranks as our coldest day at Walt Disney World ever, and I have been visiting for 49 years!
Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky
Those bloggers and VAs who do not follow all of these rules will be removed and blocked from future participation in this linky.
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. YOU MUST SHARE this linky via Twitter
7. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday