Happy New Year and Happy Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day. I hope your new year is off to a good start. I did some relaxing between Christmas and New Year’s Day but I also deep cleaned my office and my old craft closet. These activities led me to browsing the IKEA website and trying to find a friend with a truck who wants to go to Tampa with me to get a new craft desk and storage shelves.
I haven’t been crafty in over a decade. I used to be an amazing scrapbooker until the kids got older and life got busy. I had all the stuff. Cleaning out my craft closet led me to find items I don’t even remember owning! I threw out so much stuff!
I did all this cleaning and purging because my sweet friend got me a Cricut Air 2 for Christmas!! I’ve wanted a Cricut since they first came out! It was definitely my favorite Christmas gift. I’m reworking my office so that I will have room to craft, hence the new desk. Saturday we are going to take an Intro to Cricut Class together, I don’t think it’s necessary since I’ve already learned a lot watching YouTube videos, but she hasn’t opened the Cricut she got for her birthday in June, so we decided to go together. Now I’m looking for Cricut Facebook groups to join. If you know of any, please share them with me.
Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky
Those bloggers and VAs who do not follow all of these rules will be removed and blocked from future participation in this linky.
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. YOU MUST SHARE this linky via Twitter
7. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday