Merry Christmas and happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! I hope you are all ready for your celebration of the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I am! All the gifts are purchased and wrapped and the stockings are stuffed. Tomorrow is baking day. My recipes are chosen and ingredients have been purchased. I’m only baking 3 things: A double batch of Candy Cane Brownie Bites, a Candy Cane Cake, and some Peanut Blossoms. Now that I have a daughter-in-law who loves to bake, I had to cut down my baking or there would be just too many sweets!
We are doing some new things with our family this year. We’ve added a Secret Santa and a White Elephant exchange and gotten rid of buying gifts for extended family. I still bought gifts for my kids, their spouses, and my granddaughter-no one can tell me I can’t do that. These changes were all brought on by the daughters-in-law, we’ll see how it goes.
We aren’t gathering as an extended family til 2pm, after Harmony’s nap. I’m hosting my mother-in-law, Jordan and Savannah for an appetizer lunch and I will give them their gifts then so we have fewer to open when we get to Aaron’s house.
I hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas!
Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky
Those bloggers and VAs who do not follow all of these rules will be removed and blocked from future participation in this linky.
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. YOU MUST SHARE this linky via Twitter
7. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday