Happy Thanksgiving Eve and Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! I hope you are all ready for Thanksgiving! I am. Our Thanksgiving celebration is very different this year. Usually we gather at my sister’s house but they went out of town to spend the holiday with my niece’s boyfriend’s family. Aaron and Summer are in Tennessee as usual and our family Thanksgiving will be Saturday at Jordan and Savannah’s house. That means Thursday is just Ron and I. I have talked to a few friends but they all have plans with their extended families so, we are on our own. I did get a turkey breast that I’m going to roast. I’ll be making mom’s stuffing and some veggies but it will probably be a low-key day for us.
Friday I’ll do some shopping and Friday evening we will be serving at the Buy a Tree Change a Life Christmas Tree Tent. I love supporting this ministry that gives 100% of the proceeds to support children globally and locally. The big box stores don’t need to pad their bottom line with Christmas tree sales, buy your tree from a lot that supports worthy causes!
Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky
Those bloggers and VAs who do not follow all of these rules will be removed and blocked from future participation in this linky.
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. YOU MUST SHARE this linky via Twitter
7. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday