Now that we have already covered 10 Ways to Cook a Turkey, it’s time to add more to our Thanksgiving feast with 33 Delicious Thanksgiving Side Dishes. In this list we will cover vegetables, stuffing, gravy, breads, potatoes, and more! I love trying something new each holiday, alongside our traditional family recipes. I hope you find something new to try as well!
33 Delicious Thanksgiving Side Dishes
13 Vegetable Recipes
- My Parmesan Roasted Green Beanshttps://themommaven.com/2018/05/parmesan-roasted-green-beans/ are an easy-to-make vegetable dish the whole family will love.
- Anew traditional dish on my family is Slow Cooker Herbed Cream Corn. It doesn’t take up space in the oven or on the stovetop so it is great for a feast!
- Melissa Traub teaches us how to make Simple Orange Cinnamon Acorn Squash Rings.
- Lisa from Cooking with Curls shares her Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Squash with Dried Cranberries recipe.
- Looking for an easy and delicious low carb side dish? Try these Garlic Roasted Radishes from A Sweet Alternative.
- Dan from Platter Talk shares his Butternut Squash Farro Casserole recipe.
- Roasted persimmon, Asian pear, brussels sprouts, and purple daikon radish make a great fall side dish or salad that is both sweet and savory. It’s a perfect dish for your Thanksgiving table from Healthy Feels.
- This corn souffle from Two Pink Peonies is so easy to make. It is a wonderful side dish for the holidays or a great way to dress up a weeknight dinner.
- Brussels Sprouts, bacon and cranberries are coated in a sweet and tangy brown sugar glaze and roasted to perfection in just 25 minutes. These Brown Sugar Brussels Sprouts from Swirls of Flavor are an easy recipe for a vegetable side dish!
- My mom would have loved this Hasselback Butternut Squash from The Healthy Epicurian.
- Looking for a Holiday Salad ? Try this one from Flavor the Moments.
- Two Pink Peonies shared this Sour Cream Green Bean Casserole recipe.
- Aubrey’s Kitchen says her recipe is the Best Roasted Asparagus!
9 Potato Recipes
- Yum! I love these Crockpot Mashed Potatoes. They are easy to make and don’t take up space on the stove top.
- Perfect for holiday dining, this Make Ahead Sweet Potato Casserole from Planted in Arkansas is a recipe from Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse.
- These creamy Redskin Mashed Potatoes with cream Cheese from Sugar and Snap Peas only take about 25 minutes to make!
- Did you there were white sweet potatoes? I didn’t! Try these Mashed White Sweet Potatoes with Chipotle Honey Butter from Midwexican.
- This Sweet Potato Soufflé from The Blond Cook has a crunchy coconut and pecan streusel topping and is an easy and delicious Thanksgiving side dish or dessert.
- Nourish Plate shares her Instant Pot Vegan Mashed Potatoes that are dairy and gluten free.
- Are you Whole 30? Aubrey’s Kitchen shares her Whole 30 Mashed Potatoes.
- These Slow Cooker Candied Yams from Cooked by Julie are tossed in brown sugar, butter, and spices then cooked to perfection.
- I can’t wait to try these Twice Baked Mashed Potatoes from the Sassy Foodie.
7 Bread and Stuffing Recipes
- Stuffing is an important part of a turkey dinner. My mom’s recipe is the best simple turkey stuffing recipe ever.
- I love super moist cornbread! My Cornbread recipe is my favorite, it’s sweet, and doesn’t have corn kernels or jalapenos in it.
- I am very intrigued by this recipe for Everything Bagel Stuffing from Marley’s Menu, I may have to give this a try!
- These Cinnamon Sweet Potato Biscuits would be a unique addition to your Thanksgiving table.
- How brilliant are these Apple Sage Stuffing Muffins from Swirls of Flavor? I need to try this with my stuffing recipe!
- I may have to venture outside of my mom’s stuffing recipe. This Crockpot Sausage, Apple, Sage Stuffing recipe from The Six Figure Dish sounds delicious!
- This old fashioned Southern cornbread dressing recipe from Dinner at the Zoo is a classic that’s a must-have for every Thanksgiving table.
4 More Thanksgiving Sides
- Add freshness to your holiday table with this cranberry relish! This easy cranberry recipe from Finding Zest uses a blender and requires no cooking at all. In fact, it can be made in just 5 minutes.
- Dan from Platter Talk says, “Knowing how to make giblet gravy will magically make an ordinary dinner a special one.”
- This Five Cheese Baked Mac and Cheese from Sense & Edibility would be a creamy, delicious Thanksgiving side dish.
- This Cranberry Sauce recipe from Season and Thyme is classic with fresh, tart cranberries, orange zest and juice, and just a hint of brown sugar for sweetness.
You may also want to check out 24 Delectable Thanksgiving Desserts.
I hope you enjoy these 33 Thanksgiving Side Dishes and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. Please share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!