Thanksgiving is almost here! We have already covered 10 Ways to Cook a Turkey and 33 Delicious Thanksgiving Side Dishes so today is all about 24 Delectable Thanksgiving Desserts. We have pies, cakes, cookies, and more so let’s get started!
6 Thanksgiving Pie Recipes
- Yoder’s Amish Peanut Butter Pie is a family favorite of ours!
- Susan from Learning and Yearning makes her Maple Pecan Pie with maple syrup instead of refined sugar and corn syrup!
- Living Beyond Allergies shared this easy and delicious pumpkin pie that is gluten free and vegan! Silky, rich, and packed full of flavor, this homemade pie tastes amazing! Perfect for holidays or anytime you want a slice of cozy comfort.
- I have seen a lot of pumpkin pies but never one like this one from In the Kitch! Add an unexpected spin to a holiday classic with this recipe for crystal clear pumpkin pie! This transparent pie is just as simple to prepare as a traditional pumpkin pie, but it will add an element of surprise and wonder to your dish.
- My friend, Scarlet from Family Focus Blog shares her Crustless Pumpkin Pie recipe which is gluten free.
- This Pumpkin Oreo Cream Cheese Pie from Sweet ReciPEAS is made with pumpkin and cream cheese and topped with an Oreo cream cheese swirl.
2 Thanksgiving Cookie Recipes
- These delicious but easy Thanksgiving sour cream sugar cookies with a cream cheese frosting from Saving Talents are light and fluffy, and they are are perfect for cutting into fun shapes with cookie cutters!
- How adorable are these Turkey Sugar Cookies from Finding Zest?
6 Thanksgiving Cheesecakes, Cakes, Cake Pops and Cupcakes
- If you love chocolate and peanut butter together, you will love my Peanut Butter Cup Cake.
- Oh my goodness! My Chocolate Chunk Peanut Butter Cheesecake recipe from The Cheesecake Bible is amazing!
- These chocolate cupcakes from The Sunny Kitchen are decorated to look like adorable Thanksgiving turkeys!
- This cake mix free easy Pumpkin Crunch Cake from Thrifty Frugal Mom, combines a soft pumpkin custard bottom with a delightfully delicious crunchy topping to create a totally addictive dessert!
- These Turkey Cake Pops from Emily Fabulous are so easy to make and will be a hit on your Thanksgiving table. These cute, bite-sized treats are the perfect addition to your holiday celebration and fun for all ages.
- These Sweet Potato Cupcakes from Broken Oven Baking are the perfect treat if you’re looking for a tasty and elegant looking dessert! They’re moist and filled with warm spices.
3 Thanksgiving Trifles
- My Peanut Butter Cup Trifle is easy to make and is always a hit at whatever celebration I bring it to.
- This show-stopping easy tiramisu trifle from The Heirloom Pantry showcases the warm fall flavors of coffee, pumpkin spice, and cinnamon sugar.
- Layers of rich pumpkin cheesecake, real whipped cream and graham cracker crumbs combine to create this delicious, fun no-bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle from Thrifty Frugal Mom.
2 Bread Pudding Recipes for Thanksgiving
- Bread pudding is a traditional holiday dessert in our family. My Eggnog Bread Pudding with Vanilla Sauce just freshens the tradition up a bit.
- The Spice Train gives us this maple pecan bread pudding is made with challah bread, infused with maple and vanilla flavors and drizzled with maple cream sauce.
5 Dessert Bars
- My Caramel Butter Bars aren’t too sweet and they pair well with tea, coffee, or hot cocoa so they are a great little treat.
- My Gingerbread Jumble Bars are the best of both worlds, soft gingerbread bar cookies with white chocolate chips and M&M candies mixed in.
- These cute Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies from Two Kids and a Coupon are a perfect treat for to make for your Thanksgiving feast.
- My Vegan Minimalist shares the best vegan chocolate swirl pumpkin brownie you can whip together in just 45 minutes.
- This Pumpkin Gingerbread from From Valerie’s Kitchen is loaded with molasses, ginger, and cinnamon and is topped with a Maple Pecan Icing.
I hope you enjoy all of these Thanksgiving Dessert recipes recipe and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. Please share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!