Happy Win it Wednesday! I hope you are all well, and had a relaxing Labor Day. I worked all day Monday, then had a nice barbecue dinner with my family. I had to work Monday because we are finally going to Walt Disney World this Friday and Saturday.
This is the mini-vacay to replace the one we cancelled last month when we were sick. I can’t believe I haven’t been to Disney since May! That is way too long for me. Friday we will be EPCOT day, including our passholder preview ride on Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure. We rewatched the movie the other night in preparation for the ride. Saturday we will start at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, hopefully we will snag a place in the virtual queue for Rise of the Resistance, then we will end the day at the Magic Kingdom so that we can see the Happily Ever After fireworks one fore time before they are replaced October 1st. This weekend will be the first time I have seen fireworks at Disney since March 1, 2020-just before the pandemic closed the parks.
I’ll also be using this EPCOT day to scout out the Food & Wine Festival, Ron isn’t a fan of eating small plates from the kiosks so that won’t be happening this week. Thankfully, next Friday I will be at EPCOT again with 2 girlfriends and we will be eating everywhere!
Those bloggers and VAs who do not follow all of these rules will be removed and blocked from future participation in this linky.
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. YOU MUST SHARE this linky via Twitter
7. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday