Happy September and Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day. Can you believe it is September already?!? This is a very busy month for me, and it got even busier when my husband told me he planned a week long vacation for our 30th wedding anniversary! I NEED a vacation so bad so this is a huge blessing, and very out of character for my husband. He said he booked it the end of March.
We will be driving from Florida to Massanutten, VA in the Shanendoah Valley. We visited this time share 25 years ago, when our boys were 1 and 3, and I’ve always wanted to go back. I am so looking forward to some relaxing time away in the mountains.
Before we get to vacation though there is a lot to do. A weekend at Disney to make up for the trip we had to cancel last month because we both had Covid, and for our Passholder preview of the new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure ride. A week later I have day at Epcot Food and Wine Festival with 2 girlfriends who are visiting from Georgia. I start a new Thursday morning Bible study at church tomorrow morning, and we have a week of Sharathon right before we go on vacation. The good thing about being so busy is it should seem like vacation gets here soon!
Those bloggers and VAs who do not follow all of these rules will be removed and blocked from future participation in this linky.
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. YOU MUST SHARE this linky via Twitter
7. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday