Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! I’m back and feeling so much better! I’ve been back to working full time since Friday so I was sick about 3 weeks. I am so blessed I got to visit with Jordan and Savannah on Friday night and Aaron and Summer and of course, Harmony on Saturday so my love tank is pretty full.
Unfortunately there has been a lot of sadness. Last Wednesday I woke up to the news that the Creative Director for Woodland Fine Arts Academy (aka my boss where I teach piano) had succumbed to Covid. Robb was an amazing servant leader who elevated our academy in the 2 short years he was with us. Friday I was notified that my friend and co-worker Leah from Phone Central had passed away. She had open heart surgery in May and had never woken up. While this news wasn’t unexpected, that’s 3 losses in 1 week. That is a lot to process. Sunday afternoon I got a message that my friend/boss in Phone Central was called to the hospital to say “goodbye” to her husband. Lanny passed away Sunday evening leaving behind his wife and 2 elementary aged sons. My heart can’t take any more loss.
The ONLY thing that is getting me through this difficult time, 4 losses in 1 week and 14 losses in 13 months, is every single one of the loved ones we have lost knew Jesus and loved and served Him well. I know we will all be together again someday. I’m a bit jealous that they are worshipping in the presence of the King of Kings and we are still doing His work here on earth. If you don’t know Jesus as your Lord and Savior, please message me, or someone else you know who is a Bible believing Christian. The hope of eternity with our loved ones is the only thing that keeps us moving forward.
Those bloggers and VAs who do not follow all of these rules will be removed and blocked from future participation in this linky.
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. YOU MUST SHARE this linky via Twitter
7. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday