Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! Sorry I missed you last week, but I was in the throes of Covid. Today is actually day 16 of Covid for me. Thankfully I had a minor case that consisted of exhaustion, cough, loss of smell, limited appetite, and most food tasting metallic. I have 2 friends who have been on ventilators for over a month, several other friends in the hospital and 1 who passed away last week so I know how blessed I am.
Blessed or not, this has been hard. I have never been so tired in my life, sleeping up to 20 hours a day at some points. I went back to work full time 3 weeks after giving birth to Aaron. This week I had to push the start of Fall piano lessons back a week because I can’t stay awake for 4 hours straight. It really is crazy, but I’m getting better every day. Tuesday I got in 3, 45 minute work sessions and I felt like I had conquered the world lol. Ron is abut a week ahead of me on this Covid roller coaster. He worked half days the end of last week so, I’m looking forward to that!
Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky
Those bloggers and VAs who do not follow all of these rules will be removed and blocked from future participation in this linky.
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. YOU MUST SHARE this linky via Twitter
7. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday