Happy first Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day of July! I hope you were able to celebrate Independence weekend with friends and family. We had a family cookout Saturday, in the rain. Thankfully, Jordan’s grill is in a covered area and we stayed mostly dry eating on his screened in back porch. After the cookout, Ron and I went to watch the fireworks at Benderson Park. Sunday we had an amazing patriotic service at church, went out for brunch and then enjoyed a lazy day at home.
As I write this post (on Tuesday morning), I’m trying to get my work done before Tropical Storm Elsa pays her visit later today. It shouldn’t be much worse than our regular afternoon thunderstorms, with a little more wind. Our house often loses power in windy storms because the fusible link in our backyard gets hit by tree branches. I’m not worried about the storm, just trying to get everything done that requires electricity 🙂
I feel like I am finally on summer break starting this week. VBS and Encore Theater Camp are done. I have no more huge commitments for the next 6 weeks…then I start teaching piano again a week after school starts. I’ve made a list of some projects I hope to accomplish during this time. Hopefully I will succeed with some of them!
Those bloggers and VAs who do not follow all of these rules will be removed and blocked from future participation in this linky.
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. YOU MUST SHARE this linky via Twitter
7. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday