Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! WOW we are already at the end of July! Locally school starts in just 2 weeks and I start back to teaching piano in 3 weeks. My teaching schedule filled up quickly this year. I have 7 returning students and 6 new students all between the ages of 5-14. I’m looking forward to my 3rd year teaching at Woodland Fine Arts Academy.
Summer is winding down and I have gotten zero of my summer home projects done! I’m hoping to set most of next week aside for those projects so I can feel like I have accomplished something around the house. I have a lot of decluttering to do and that doesn’t excite me at all, but it HAS to be done. At this point, if I can get the Dining Room (dumping ground) decluttered and my office reorganized, I’ll be happy.
We did book a 2 day 1 night trip to Walt Disney World the week most Florida kids go back to school. I was hoping for more of a vacation but this is all we could work out for now. Now if the weather would just cool down a bit. For the last week our “feels like” temperatures have been hovering around 105° so I’m only leaving the house when I absolutely have to. Just walking to and from the car I get all sweaty, its just so nasty, lol. I hope you are enjoying your summer!!
Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky
Those bloggers and VAs who do not follow all of these rules will be removed and blocked from future participation in this linky.
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. YOU MUST SHARE this linky via Twitter
7. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday