Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! So much for my 6 weeks of quieter summer! I’ve been busy working and that makes me happy. Last weekend was the annual Color Street Conference, Pave the Way. Even though I couldn’t be there in person, I attended virtually and it was wonderful. I am so happy to be a part of such an amazing company. On Friday of this week I celebrate my 1 year Color-versary. One year ago I joined Color Street and I haven’t looked back.
I love our supportive network of stylists, we are so supportive of each other. Our product, dry nail polish strips are unique, affordable, long-lasting, and made in the USA. I love that our CEO and Founder Mr Fa Park saw a problem, messy liquid nail polish, over 20 years ago and invented a new, better way for us to polish our nails. He worked long and hard learning engineering, chemistry, construction and more to see his idea come to reality. Color Street, as a Direct Sales company, just celebrated our 4 year anniversary and we have already has $1.2B in sales, of a product that costs $11-14 each. We are the #24 direct sales company in the world, and we haven’t left the USA…yet. We expand into Canada next month!
My Color Street business is growing and if you would like to know more about the product or the business opportunity, just ask. You can also shop my website TheGlitterMaven.com or join my Facebook Group (that’s where all the fun happens) to learn more about our nail strips.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
Those bloggers and VAs who do not follow all of these rules will be removed and blocked from future participation in this linky.
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. YOU MUST SHARE this linky via Twitter
7. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday