Happy last Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day of June! Can you believe we are halfway through 2021? Thank goodness this year hasn’t felt nearly as long as last year did. Here in Florida, basically everything is back to normal, which is wonderful.
Last week I told you I had my 1yo granddaughter for 4 days. It went well we had a fun time, until we spent 4 hours in the All Children’s Hospital Emergency Room on Friday. Harmony has kidney reflux and we are supposed to take her in anytime her fever is over 100.4. She hadn’t peed in 2 days and spiked a fever of 100.8. They did a catheterization to remove the urine and they did an ultrasound to look at her kidneys and bladder and sent us home. She has an appointment tomorrow with her urologist so we will see what they say.
This week I am helping out at Woodland Fine Arts Academy’s Encore Theater Camp, where we are putting on the musical Peter Pan Jr in 5 days with 170 campers from completed kindergarten through completed 12th grade! I am co-leading the Ugh-a-wug group of Junior Brave Girls and the Lost Kids. It’s exhausting but seeing the kids grow daily in their God-given creativity is such a blessing. Our performance is Friday night at 6:30pm EDT you can watch at WoodlandLive. It’s going to be a fun show.
Those bloggers and VAs who do not follow all of these rules will be removed and blocked from future participation in this linky.
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. YOU MUST SHARE this linky via Twitter
7. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday
Have a safe and happy Independence Day weekend!