Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day and Happy June! This year is flying by! I hope you had a relaxing and reflective Memorial Day weekend. We had my mother-in-law’s 75th birthday party on Saturday. After church Sunday we celebrated my birthday and Jordan’s birthday with a cookout at Jordan’s house. Monday was supposed to be my day off but…I worked all day.
Last week we had a wonderful 3 day vacation to Walt Disney World. The crowds were moderate, the weather was hot, and not having to wear masks outside was amazing. Hopefully soon, the masks will be gone altogether at the parks, like they are everywhere else in Florida.
Last week wasn’t all fun thought. I woke up on 5/23/21 to find out that my personal Facebook account had been hacked! I’ve had no success at getting it back and absolutely no help from Facebook. I lost 13 years of photos and memories, 2 business pages, 1 ministry page, multiple business and ministry groups that I ran. They are all gone. I’ve been going through the steps, like when you grieve. There has been anger, sadness, frustration, and now I’m at acceptance and rebuilding.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
Those bloggers and VAs who do not follow all of these rules will be removed and blocked from future participation in this linky.
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. YOU MUST SHARE this linky via Twitter
7. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday