Happy Cinco de Mayo and Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! If you are still looking for a family friendly recipe for Cinco de Mayo dinner, I suggest you try out one from my Cinco de Mayo Recipe Roundup or 30+ Mexican Recipes to Crush Your Every Craving. I won’t be cooking tonight. I work 5:45am-6:15pm answering phones for WAFJ then at 7pm is our Equip Celebration at church. It is the end of the semester so the kids receive the badges they have earned in Royal Rangers and Girls Clubs while adults share what they have learned in their classes. Afterwards, a family in our church that owns a Mexican food truck is feeding us all dinner! It will be a long day and a fun night!
Next week The Mom Maven should be back to normal. I have 4-5 recipes ready to start posting again and hopefully there will be more travel news on the horizon. I thank you all for your support during the difficult first half of this year, it means the world to me!
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
Those bloggers and VAs who do not follow all of these rules will be removed and blocked from future participation in this linky.
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. YOU MUST SHARE this linky via Twitter
7. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday