Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day and Happy Day After My Birthday day to me! I’m still at Walt Disney World in the sweltering heat celebrating turning a year older with my hubby and my favorite mouse, Mickey. Monday we visited EPCOT and the Taste of the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival. Tuesday, my birthday, was spent at the Magic Kingdom, and today we are at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and we head home tonight.
We are so thankful that Disney World updated their mask rules just over a week ago. Having the ability to remove our face coverings while we are outside, walking has been such a blessing in these hot temperatures. My face hasn’t broken out from sweating under the mask like it did last July and August, so that’s a plus. The fact that we can now also walk and drink or walk and eat is nice too. You don’t realize how often you do that…until the rules state you can’t.
Slowly but surely, Walt Disney World is getting back to normal. Hopefully soon we will have parades and fireworks back again, more restaurants will open, Fastpass+ will be available, and no masks will be required at all. Other area theme parks are already there so…soon.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
Those bloggers and VAs who do not follow all of these rules will be removed and blocked from future participation in this linky.
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. YOU MUST SHARE this linky via Twitter
7. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday