Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! Thank you for stopping by! We have had a lot of great giveaways added in the last few weeks. I hope you are having a great week so far, I sure am. I am neck deep in prepping for our first VBS volunteer training tonight. We have another, identical training on Sunday after 3rd service. This is when all my VBS prep starts getting really exciting because I get to share the vision with our amazing volunteers!
Other than VBS prep, life is sliding into a nice summer rhythm. On Friday I spent some time at the pool with my daughter-in-law and granddaughter, we hope to make that a weekly thing. Harmony is coming for another sleepover with Cici and Pops on Friday night, so that will be fun! I’m also gearing up for next week’s mini birthday vacation.
We are heading to Walt Disney World Monday-Wednesday and my birthday is on Tuesday. I’m excited that we no longer have to wear masks at Disney when we are outside. It will be nice to have that break while walking around the park. Monday we will be at EPCOT for the Flower & Garden Festival, Tuesday is Magic Kingdom day, and Wednesday we will be at Hollywood Studios. I’m trying to figure out when we can sneak in some pool time at the resort as well. We are staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek and they have great pools and 2 lazy rivers!
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
Those bloggers and VAs who do not follow all of these rules will be removed and blocked from future participation in this linky.
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. YOU MUST SHARE this linky via Twitter
7. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday