Happy last Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day of April! Time is flying. For us 2021 has been much more stressful than 2020 ever thought of being. We have been soooo busy. Last week between my work schedules and my volunteering schedules I worked/served over 60 hours! Thankfully this week is pretty “normal” It’s the last week of piano lesson til the fall 🙁 I hate taking such a long break but that is how the academy I teach at does it. Next week is another busy one but I’ll worry about that later.
I’m looking forward to this weekend! Friday night my 10 month old grand daughter, Harmony, is coming for her first sleepover at Cici and Pop’s House! She still isn’t sleeping through the night, thanks to mom nursing on demand, so it could be an interesting time but I’m excited nonetheless, Ron not so much, he needs his sleep.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
Those bloggers and VAs who do not follow all of these rules will be removed and blocked from future participation in this linky.
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. YOU MUST SHARE this linky via Twitter
7. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday