Happy St Patrick’s Day and Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! I made it! Phew! Last week was insane with Friendraiser and James and the Giant Peach all on the same week. I ended up working and volunteering a total of 75.5 hours! It was a busy week.
Add to the busyness the fact that Monday, as we were walking to the car to go to rehearsal for the musical, we got a text informing us that Ron’s dad had unexpectedly passed away. He was in a rehab facility and was to be released on Thursday to his new home at an assisted living facility. He was fine during the day, had a good physical therapy session and then in the afternoon he was found slumped over, unresponsive in his chair.
Thankfully he knew Jesus as his Lord and Savior and lived for Him for many, many years. We know that he is in heaven and that his earthly death is a graduation to his eternal home. Yes, we who remain are grieving but having that blessed hope makes the process easier.
Locally this week is Spring Break. For me that really just means that I don’t have piano lessons to teach. I’m still busy as always. Yesterday Color Street launched their 2021 Spring/Summer catalog which includes 9 brand new shades, 5 shades which were limited time only have now become regular shades and they have all been added to the rest of the catalog. You can check out all we have to offer here.
Those bloggers and VAs who do not follow all of these rules will be removed and blocked from future participation in the Win it Wednesday Giveaway linky.
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. YOU MUST SHARE this linky via Twitter
7. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday