Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day and Happy Valentine’s Week! Do you do anything special for Valentine’s Day? When the kids were little we did Valentines Day cards for many of the people in their lives. We homeschooled so they didn’t have the typical class party but they gave cards to people in their lives that loved them well. This included grandparents, friends, music and dance teachers, and church leaders.
Now that they are married adults, I get them and their wives a little something to remind them how much we love them. As far as Ron and I go, it is usually low key and involves chocolate, flowers, and steak 🙂
This year I had a huge plan and I was working so hard to pull it off. We were supposed to cruise on the Carnival Mardi Gras May 15-22nd. Our final payment was due 2-14-21. Ron’s business is down 85% due to Covid so I decided that I would pay off our cruise so he didn’t have to worry about it.
Each time I got paid for my blog, teaching piano, or selling Color Street, I would put money towards are cruise. I budgeted it out so that I would make the final payment February 13th. I was so excited!!!
On January 22nd we got the word we had been fearing, our cruise was cancelled due to the fact that the CDC and the cruise lines haven’t come to an agreement on the requirements for cruising in a Covid world. There is a lot I could say here…but I won’t. I did tell Ron what I was doing and he was very thankful and impressed at what I was accomplishing. Now I needed a plan B Valentines gift!
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
Those bloggers and VAs who do not follow all of these rules will be removed and blocked from future participation in this linky.
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. YOU MUST SHARE this linky via Twitter
7. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday