Happy Christmas Adam and Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! Historically today is my final Christmas baking day. Today I am back in the kitchen, this year with my husband’s help…pray for me 🙂
Today we are making Peanut Blossoms, No Bake Cookies, and Candy Cane S’mores. On Saturday, Savannah and I made Buckeyes, Peppermint Melt Aways, and Candy Cane Cookies. Tonight is the first of 3 Christmas Candlelight Services that I’m singing in at our church.
Christmas should be extra exciting this year. We have 16 adults and 4 children under age 3, my 6 mos old granddaughter and their 3 foster kids who are between 2-3 years of age. My oldest son Aaron and his wife are hosting Christmas for the first time, with the hopes that the kids will nap well during the festivities since they are in their own home. We’ll see what happens.
I hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas and enjoy the fun and festivities of the season.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
7. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday