Happy December and Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day!! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and got to spend time with friends and family. We had a nice gathering at my sister’s house, with good food and some fun card games. I had a good Black Friday morning shopping at Kohl’s, Big Lots, Dollar Tree, and Detweiler’s Farm Market.
Friday evening was our second shift in the Buy a Tree Change a Life Christmas Tree tent at our church. This is the 5th year we have been a Buy a Tree Change a Life site. One hundred percent of the proceeds from the trees go to help kids globally and locally. It’s a fun outreach and a great way to meet people from the community who come to our church to buy their trees.
Now I’m in vacation prep mode. Friday we leave for our annual Christmas Walt Disney World vacation. We have done this almost every year since 1997. Unfortunately this year none of our kids will be joining us. Due to Covid, our friends from the U.K., Canada, and Pennsylvania, who we usually travel with this time of year, won’t be joining us either.
We know we will have a fun time anyway! Friday we will be at the Magic Kingdom, Saturday is EPCOT, Sunday is our day to relax and visit Disney Springs, and Monday we will be at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. I am so ready to run away for a few days to our favorite timeshare resort, Wyndham Bonnet Creek.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
7. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday