Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! As you read this I am at Walt Disney World for one last visit in 2020. I’m actually not in a park today. I have travel clients and friends visiting this week from Georgia and today is their non-park day.
Today’s plan is mini-golf at Winter Summerland, I LOVE playing these courses. We will eat lunch at a quick service restaurant at Disney Springs, maybe Polite Pig, Earl of Sandwich, or D-Luxe Burger and then maybe doing the Christmas Tree Holiday Scavenger Hunt. We have a reservation at Beaches and Cream for ice cream sundaes later in the afternoon. After that, who knows, maybe a ride on the monorail to check out the resort’s Christmas decorations. I don’t plan to stay too late, but I’m excited to see my friends for the first time in a year and a half.
If you are thinking of a 2021 Walt Disney World vacation, I am happy to serve as your Travel Agent and Disney Guru to make sure you have the most magical vacation. My services are free to you. As travel restrictions and safety policies are changing almost daily, it is wise to have a Certified Disney Vacation Planner with an Earmarked Disney Travel Agency working for you. Just Email me and we will start planning your magical Walt Disney World vacation.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please share this Win it Wednesday Giveaway linky via Facebook or Twitter
7. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday