Happy last day of September and Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day!! I hope you are having a great week. I spent yesterday trying to get back in the groove. We spent the weekend on a mini-vacation in Daytona Beach. We had a relaxing time, which we needed! We walked on the boardwalk, played in the surf of the Atlantic Ocean, and even visited a museum.
Monday was our 29th wedding anniversary and we spent the day at Epcot. Crowds were very low so we did The Seas with Nemo and Friends, Soarin’, and Journey into Imagination with Figment with short waits. We met up with our friend, Chase, who is spending a few days at the parks on his own mini vacation.
I enjoyed some of the foods from the Taste of the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, while Ron was just happy to get a brisket sandwich from the Regal Eagle. By 3:00pm it started raining…and it never let up. Our rain ponchos were in the car, of course. After trying to wait the rain out for about 20 minutes in an alcove in the China Pavilion, we decided to just get wet. By the time we left the park at 6pm, we were soaked through. I actually changed my shirt in the parking lot so I would be a bit dryer for the 2 hour drive home.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
7. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday