Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! I hope your week is going well. Sunday was a little rough for me, my 12 week old grandbaby was admitted to the hospital with a fever and refusing to eat. Thankfully she was diagnosed with a UTI and was able to come home late Monday. Praise the Lord!
How is life going where you are? Are things back to normal a little more? Here on Florida’s Sun Coast we are getting closer to normal. Schools reopened a month ago with the choice of all in person, all e-learning or 2 days in person and 3 days e-learning. I have friends who have chosen each of the three options. I also have friend who are teachers and “concurrent schooling” is wearing them out. One friend is a brand new 4th grade teacher and she is ready to quit the job she worked so hard for and wanted so badly.
Restaurants have been opened at 50% capacity for months, Publix removed the one way arrows from their supermarket aisles, and I’ve spent 3 days at Walt Disney World since it reopened in July with another day planned at the end of this month.
We reopened our in person Kid’s Ministry at church 2 weeks ago. That has led to a lot more normalcy in my life as I am on the leadership team and serve in many roles. It is wonderful to hear the buzz of children in the building again. It’s exciting to see even more families than we expected return and tell us how much they missed us. Our online Kids Church is good but it cannot nurture relationships like in church meetings can.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
7. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday