Happy National Dog Day and Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! Do you have a dog? We do! Mushu is an 8 year old Shih-Tzu, Chihuahua, Poodle mix. We got her when she was 3 months old. She was born across the street and I really wanted the runt of that litter, but she passed away.
Mushu, or Moo as she was known then, was promised to another family. She didn’t last a week with that family because they had a big dog already and she doesn’t like big dogs. Our neighbor said they couldn’t keep her when they got her back and they were going to bring her to the pound.
I was preparing to head out of town for work. I asked if they would keep her until I got home, and they agreed. The rest is history. Of course, we had to Disney-fie her name so Moo became Mushu. She is supposed to be my dog but she loves daddy the best, except when it’s thundering, then she’ll jump up and cuddle with mommy.
It had been almost 30 years since I had had a dog, we had some cats in the interim, and a few hamsters. Dogs are the best! I love being a dog mom.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
7. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday