Disney fans have been a bit sad ever since June when Walt Disney World announced that the very popular Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party was being canceled due to the pandemic. While we don’t have the full event, last week Disney announced some added Fall Fun Coming to The Magic Kingdom.
From September 15-October 31, 2020, Magic Kingdom guests can experience extra magical Fall fun. As always, Main Street, USA will be decked out in its Fall finery of beautiful orange and gold leaves and wreaths, pumpkins, etc. There will also be a Halloween themed Character Cavalcade with Mickey and Pals in their favorite Halloween costumes!
Magic Kingdom Fall Themed Treats
Favorite Fall treats will also be available! Here is a list of foods and locations:
- Mickey Cinnamon Roll- Main Street Bakery
- Headless Horseman Rides Again- Sunshine Tree Terrace
- Hades Nachos-Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Inn & Cafe
- Orange and Black Sugar Churros-Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Inn & Cafe and various Churro Carts
- Cinnamon Donuts served in a Hitchhiking Ghost Novelty Container- Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Inn & Cafe
- Pumpkin Spiced Waffle Sundae-Sleepy Hollow
- Madame Leota Sipper- Sleepy Hollow
- Constance’s For Better or For Worse Wedding Cake-Liberty Square Market
- Hitchhiking Ghosts Premium Popcorn Bucket- Liberty Square Popcorn Cart
- Poor Unfortunate Souls Float-Storybook Treats
- Not So Poison Apple Cupcake- Pinnochio Village House
- Pumpkin Spice Milkshake- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- Pumpkin Spice Soft Serve Sundae-Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- Mickey Monster Mash Burger- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
- Oogie Boogie Dice Novelty Glow Cubes- Various Quick Service Restaurants
- Jack Skellington Sipper- Various Quick Service Restaurants and Outdoor Vending Locations
- Oogie Boogie Premium Popcorn Bucket-Various Popcorn Carts
- Mickey Pumpkin Premium Popcorn Bucket- Various Popcorn Carts
- Halloween Base Popcorn Bucket-Various Popcorn Carts
- Hitchhiking Ghost Sipper- Various Quick Service Restaurants
You read that correctly, guests of all ages will be allowed to wear costumes in the Magic Kingdom during normal business September 15-October 31, 2020!!! Costume masks are not permitted for those over age 14 and approved Covid face coverings must still be worn. To see all of the Disney Costume Guidelines, click the link and scroll to the bottom of the page.
We will be at the Magic Kingdom October 16th. I don’t know if we will be in costume or not. In the past I have gone as Dole Whip, Olaf, and Ursula. Some years we have just worn our fall themed Mickey t-shirts because it’s been to hot for costumes. Do you plan to visit Walt Disney World this Fall? I’m here to help you plan a magical Disney vacation. Just Email me to get started.