Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! I hope today finds you all well. We are doing great here on Day 137 of captivity. I’ve been staying home as much as possible, last week I only left the house Sunday and Friday. This week has been a little busier Sunday I was at church and did a little shopping on my way home. Monday my granddaughter was dedicated to God so we were at that church service as well. Tuesday I had a meeting to go to and Saturday is our big Back to School outreach at church.
The outreach was supposed to be a big carnival themed event but because of Covid, it is going to be a drive-through event. All volunteers will be masked and physically distanced from the families as they come through each station to receive their food, school uniform vouchers, backpacks full of supplies etc. We are also supplying lunch, cotton candy, and other fun items. I’m looking forward to showing these 140 underserved families from our local school the love of Christ as they visit our church campus.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday