I love a good bundt cake, don’t you? I asked some of my food blogger friends to share their favorite bundt cake recipes and over the next few weeks I’ll be sharing the 60+ recipes that were sent in. Many of the bundt cakes I bake are fruit based, like banana or orange. Here are 22 fruit bundt cake recipes for you to bake.
I decided to start off with fruit bundt cakes since that category had the most entries. If you like, lemons, blueberries, oranges, bananas, or other fruits, I’m sure you’ll find a few new recipes to try out. I didn’t include apples in this category because I have a whole category for autumn recipes that has apples, pumpkins and other fall flavors.
Lemon Bundt Cake Recipes
- This Cream Filled Lemon Bundt Cake from Call Me PMC has a buttery, light lemon flavored cake with a lemon cream cheese filling.
- Attachment Mummy shared this Lemon Poppy Seed Easter Bundt Cake that’s decorated with Easter candies and lemon icing.
- This Lemon Bundt Cake from Shugary Sweets is also known as an Italian Lemon Cream Cake.
- Looking for a Gluten Free, Vegan Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake? Rhian’s Recipes has a delicious recipe for you to try.
- The View from Great Island shares Mary Berry’s Lemon Drizzle Cake which has a distinctively crunchy lemon glaze.
- The Blueberry Lemon Pound Cake from Catholic Icing has a religious meaning as well as being delicious.
- Bintu from Recipes from a Pantry calls her Lemon Lavender Bundt Cake her Make Everything Better Cake because it is to delicious.
- The Walnut Meyer Lemon Bundt Cake from Mom Foodie is all about using the best ingredients available for this holiday cake.
- Vegan Dollhouse used beautiful candied lemons to decorate her Vegan Lemon Bundt Cake.
Banana Bundt Cakes
- My Banana Caramel Bundt Poke Cake was a huge hit at church. The moist banana cake pairs well with the homemade caramel sauce for a delicious bite.
- The Banana Coconut Bundt Cake from Christina’s Cucina reminds me of a cake that was served to us on our missions trip to the Dominican Republic many years ago.
- Love the combination of banana and walnuts? This Banana Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze and Walnuts from Whispered Inspirations might be just what you are looking for,
- Just thinking of the combination of bananas and Nutella, a favorite waffle topping of mine, makes me want to bake this Banana Nutella Swirl Bundt Cake with Coffee Icing from Christina’s Cucina.
Blueberries, Oranges, Grapefruit and More
- The Blueberry Bundt Cake from Two Kids and a Coupon comes together fairly quickly and is great for breakfast!
- Enjoy breakfast from scratch in about an hour with this Blueberry Bundt Cake from Baking Beauty.
- Perfect for Christmas, this Gluten Free, Vegan Fruitcake from Strength and Sunshine will look beautiful on your holiday table.
- Maybe you are looking for a tropical spin to your Christmas fruit cake. A Mummy Too has the perfect Tropical Fruit Christmas Cake for you.
- I need to try my spin on this Grapefruit Vanilla Cake from In the Kitch because it sounds delicious.
- My Orange Pound Cake is delicious. I want to warn you though, don’t try to make it if you don’t have a stand mixer. your arm might fall off!
- It takes just 8 simple ingredients to make this Orange Juice Cake from Little Sunny Kitchen.
- The Orange Bundt Cake from Call Me PMC is tender with a wonderful citrus flavor. It has a ribbon of orange zest filled sweetened cream cheese running through it making it a moist and delicious recipe.
- Where is My Spoon shares her Strawberry Rhubarb Bundt Cake with Greek Yogurt recipe.