Happy first Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky in June! Can you believe we are almost halfway through 2020 and we are at day 81 of the Safer at Home initiative? We have spent almost 1/4 of the year at home, the longest time out ever!
Making it to June is a great thing though. My granddaughter, Harmony Iris is due on June 24th. This is a very high risk pregnancy for my daughter-in-law, Summer and at first the goal was to make it to May 1st. Then 2 weeks ago she started contracting, they gave her an IV to slow things down and it helped some. Then they were sure Harmony would make her appearance in May. Praise the Lord, It’s June 6th and she is still safe inside her mommy’s womb!!
We are very excited for little miss to arrive. We are also happy that the hospital she will be delivering at is now letting father’s accompany the mothers for delivery, back in March and April that was not the case. I’m so glad Aaron will be there helping and supporting Summer the best he can.
I have had 3 friends deliver babies in the past 3 weeks and even though things were different due to the virus, all went well and all have said the labor and delivery experience was a positive one. I am praying for the same for Aaron and Summer.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday