Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! I hope all the dad’s out there had a great Father’s Day last weekend. We celebrated Sunday with church, lunch with Jordan, Savannah and the foster grandsons. Then we babysat the boys while Jordan and Savvy took a break from their babysitting duties.
You may have noticed I didn’t mention celebrating with Aaron and Summer, even though we were at their house with their foster kids. That’s because they spent the weekend in the hospital. Summer was induced Friday morning and Saturday at 5:24pm Harmony Iris Schultz made her debut into this world!
I’m not gonna lie, it was so hard for this momma to not be at the hospital with them due to COVID. I had asked Aaron to keep us updated and he did a pretty good job. There were a few times we went 5 hours without an update and I would text him and thankfully, he responded rather quickly.
Harmony is a true miracle after many miscarriages,3 failed rounds of IVF, and a high risk pregnancy, we are so happy for Aaron and Summer to have this perfect little girl. I’m not going to get into the whole story here because I hope Summer will share it, in her words, in the near future.
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday