Refrigerated crescent rolls and crescent roll dough is so versatile! I’ve used it in breakfast, dinner, dessert, and appetizer recipes. I decided to ask some of my blogger friends to share their favorite crescent roll recipes as well. I hope you find some new recipes to try, I sure have!
- These Lemon Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish from Saving Dollars and Sense are perfect for breakfast on the go.
- I love my Holiday Breakfast Casserole! It is packed with protein to help you power through any busy day.
- This Easy and Healthy Bacon, Broccoli, and Spinach Crescent Roll Ring from Confessions of a Thrifty Mom is a great one to start the day before so it doesn’t take up too much time in the morning.
- I know my son, Jordan would love this Crescent Roll Breakfast Pizza from Dancing Through the Rain!
- Perfect for brunch, this Strawberry Crescent Roll Braid from Dine Dream Discover would be loved by all.
- Looking for a sweet breakfast treat? My Fruit and Nutella Breakfast Braid might be just what you are looking for!
- Where is my Spoon shared a delicious sounding Crescent Roll Egg Bake that I’m going to have to put my own spin on in the near future!
- Who wouldn’t want to serve this Triple Berry Cream Cheese Ring from Must Have mom at their next brunch?
- I think I’m going to bake these Nutella Breakfast Rolls and bring them to work next week! Thanks All In a Day’s Work for sharing your recipe.
Meal Time Crescent Roll Recipes
- These Easy Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups from Saving Talent are ready in less than 15 minutes! Perfect for a lunch or quick dinner.
- My husband will love the Philly Cheesesteak Crescents from Must Have Mom.
- Enjoy my Chicken Crescents recipe, it is a delicious and filling weeknight meal that uses cooked and shredded chicken.
- I had Chicken and Dumplings the other night for the first time in a very long time. I can’t wait to try this Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings recipe from 24 Bite!
- This Meatball Taco Ring from Must Have Mom would be a fun family meal!
- My Chicken Bacon Ranch Crescent Roll-Ups make an easy lunch or dinner and they re-heat well so you can serve the leftovers too.
- Yum! I love the idea of these Roast Beef and Cheddar Crescent Rolls from Dancing in the Rain.
- This Crescent Roll Taco Pizza from Dine Dream Discover would be a nice dish on Taco Tuesday.
- Looking for an easy kid friendly chicken recipe with only a few staple ingredients? My Chicken Taco Rollups fit the bill.
- I love that Prep and Shine let’s her kids help make their Beef Stuffed Crescent Rolls!
- Perfect for a party or family dinner, this Taco Crescent Ring from Bitz n Giggles looks amazing!
Crescent Roll Dessert Recipes
- If you’ve got an air fryer you need to try these Air Fryer Snickers Balls from Protecting Your Pennies ASAP!
- According to To Simply Inspire the best way to enjoy a warm Nutella Crescent Roll with a cold glass of milk.
- Enjoy the ooey gooey deliciousness of s’mores indoors all year long with my Sheet Pan S’mores!
- Michelle from Honest and Truly calls her Better Than My Mama’s Monkey Bread a dessert, so that’s where I’m putting it, but it would be great for breakfast too.
- These Crescent Roll Peach Dumplings from Cook Eat Go are so simple yet creative!
- I love apple and cinnamon! I can’t wait to try these Brown Sugar Cinnamon Apple Crescents from Not Quite Susie Homemaker.
Appetizers and Snacks
- Green Beans in a Blanket from Vegan Dollhouse would add an elegant flair to your next party.
- My Easy Peasy Pizza Roll-ups are a quick and easy snack or appetizer.
- These Chicken Parm Meatball Crescent Bites from Dine Dream Discover sound divine!
- My Buffalo Chicken Ring is one of Jordan’s favorite foods. It’s perfect for a party or just for a fun lunch!
- Why haven’t I thought of these Buffalo Chicken Rolls from Honest and Truly before?
- This Pesto Chicken Crescent Ring from Not Quite Susie Homemaker would be a beautiful addition to your next party spread.
- Mom Foodie shares this family favorite appetizer, Little Smokies Crescent Rolls.
I hope you enjoy these crescent roll recipes and all of the easy recipes I share here on The Mom Maven. Please share them on your social networks. I just ask that you not copy and share the entire recipe with photos. Please use the sharing buttons below and share the link to this post. Thanks!