Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! I hope you had a wonderful Mother’s Day Weekend. Did you do something fun? Did you get any gifts? I tend to live vicariously through others on Mother’s Day. It’s a holiday my family isn’t good at.
My husband never helped the boys get or do anything for me when they were young. He says it’s be cause he’s not my mother!?! Usually the first time I hear “Happy Mother’s Day” is at church from one of the kids I minister to. I used to get angry every Mother’s Day but I don’t anymore.
Five years ago I implemented a new Mother’s Day tradition. Get up, go to church then to to Walt Disney World for the Day with Ron, and any other family that wants to join. Unfortunately, I couldn’t even do that this weekend since the parks are still closed 🙁
Thankfully, Jordan married a wonderful young lady, Savannah and she is wonderful at celebrating all the holidays. This Sunday was the first Sunday the church building was open for services after 8 weeks of online only church! We attended the early service then came home to relax. We headed to Jordan and Savannah’s house for lunch and we played Disney Trivial Pursuit. The kids gave me a cute artificial plant with milk chocolate Lindt Truffles attached to the flowers. It is so cute!
What about Aaron and Summer? I got a Happy Mother’s Day text from Aaron…<crickets> Unfortunately, it’s what I’ve come to expect from them. I raised him better than that so it still hurts but, whatever. I hope you were loved on and cherished by those who call you mom.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday