Happy first Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky in May. It’s only Wednesday and we have already survived Star Wars Day and Cinco de Mayo falling on Taco Tuesday. I hope your week is going well, mine is busy as usual, I haven’t had a real day off in 10+ weeks, I could sure use one, I’m exhausted.
I have taken some down time on Sunday afternoons, but that is about it. I need a day to sleep in, read a book, and relax without looming deadlines for church or ministry or foster grandsons that need babysitting. I’d love to declutter my office and bedroom like so many are doing but there aren’t enough hours in the week.
Ok, enough whining, sorry about that. On to good news, last Thursday I completed my first year teaching piano with Woodland Fine Arts Academy. I had taught for about 25 years before retiring 3 years ago, then Woodland asked me to join them and I couldn’t resist. It has been a joy to be a part of such a wonderful, Christian staff committed to passing down their love of the arts to their students.
This year I had 7 beginning piano students. Six weeks ago we took our lesson virtual on Zoom, that was a different way to teach! Last Thursday we had our piano recital on Zoom as well. It went off without a hitch and all the kids played very well. I’ll miss teaching those kids over the next 3 1/2 months, but I’m already looking forward to next school year.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday