Happy last Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day for the month of May! I hope you had some time to relax and enjoy the Memorial Day weekend. It was a rainy weekend here. We did get together with my in-law’s and some friends to celebrate my birthday on Monday. Ron got me a delicious ribeye that he grilled up for me 🙂
Monday evening I decided we needed to bring my mom, who lives about 40 minutes away, some of my birthday cake. My mom has been sheltered alone in her tiny apartment for 10 weeks today. I haven’t seen her since we dropped her off after our Disney vacation on 3/2/20. We had a nice visit, it was good to see her and hug her again.
Jordan and Savannah are on vacation in Michigan but we FaceTimed for about a half hour. They get home Wednesday night and Jordan’s 25th birthday is Friday so we will get together to celebrate this coming weekend. I got a birthday text from Aaron and a Snapchat from Summer. I haven’t seen them in a few weeks. 🙁
Anyway, it was a pretty relaxing weekend, well I took Sunday and Monday off anyway. The only “work” I did Sunday was baking my birthday cake. My cake is always a Duncan Hines Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. So yummy! Do you have a traditional go-to birthday cake, or do you mix it up?
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday