Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day and Happy National Jelly Bean Day! Who knew jelly beans had their own day? This Easter was so weird, I didn’t even get any jelly beans 🙁 Oh well. I’ll survive.
Speaking of surviving, how are you doing? We are doing fine. Today is day 39 of our quarantine-ish life. I am super busy, this week especially. On top of my regular work schedules and KidMin volunteering I am babysitting Monday, Wednesday, and Friday! The only days this week that I’ll be home all day are Thursday and Saturday…I think. I don’t know what Saturday holds.
I know one thing I will be doing Saturday night, watching an Andrew Lloyd Webber musical on YouTube. Every Friday at 7pm BST (2pm EDT) he is releasing one of his musicals for 48 hours on YouTube. So far we have seen “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat”, “Jesus Christ Superstar”, and “Phantom of the Opera”.
I am a huge musical theater fan, having acted since the age of 5 and directed since the age of 21. I can’t afford to see a lot of professional shows so I am loving this new Saturday night tradition for Ron and I. Currently I’m not acting or directing but serving on the tech team for Woodland Fine Arts Academy.
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday