Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day and Happy International Waffle Day! I LOVE waffles. For years I ate Aunt Jemimah frozen waffles (I son’t like the other kind). Unfortunately, my favorite frozen waffles are no longer made. Last year I purchased this waffle maker so I could make them at home. What’s funny about this is for our wedding 28+ years ago I received 2 waffle makers as wedding gifts and I never used them! I sold them both at yard sales.
I love a waffle with butter and maple syrup but my favorite waffle has Nutella spread on it with strawberries and bananas on top! Yum! I first discovered this delectable treat at Sleepy Hollow in Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom but now I make them at home whenever I can. How do you like your waffles? Are you traditional butter and syrup or more out of the box?
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday
I pray you are all staying well and making the most of this time at home with your families.