It’s the first Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky of the official Coronavirus social distancing event. Locally kids are on Spring Break but all the Florida Theme Parks are closed. Local attractions and restaurants are still open. I know the restaurants are seeing a big loss of patrons. I’m not sure how many parents are taking their kids to Chuck E Cheese or the trampoline park during this unique time.
On a personal note we had a great run for Willy Wonka Jr at Woodland Fine Arts Academy with Shows Thursday-Saturday. Attendance was lower than originally expected given the virus concerns. Friday right before the show, the Governor of Florida closed all public schools for 2 weeks. The kids were emotional about this decision, some were happy, some were sad because they would miss their friends. The show went on without a hitch after a time of prayer before the curtain lifted.
Our current focus is how to continue ministering to the kids and families of our church if there is a prolonged ban on large gatherings. On Sunday we did church via livestream but nothing specifically for kids. We are working on several ideas to help our kids remember God is in control and not to be afraid because He promises never to leave us of forsake us.
How is your family doing during this unprecedented time in our lives? I hope you are calm and making fun memories!
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday