Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day! Wow, am I tired. I think this time change hit me harder than usual because of how busy we have been these last few weeks. We had our Disney vacation then went right into our first Friendraiser of the season (12 hour workdays), to an 8 hour Willy Wonka tech rehearsal on Saturday. Sunday was church and volunteering at the Zach Williams Concert. Monday-first time in my office in 12 days, 2 weeks of laundry done, plus a 5 hour Willy Wonka rehearsal. Tuesday work all day plus a 4 hour Willy Wonka rehearsal. Today morning work, 12-2:30pm meeting at church, 3 hour final dress/tech rehearsal for Willy Wonka. We have 3 Willy Wonka performances Thursday morning for school kids, Friday night and Saturday matinee for the public.
I’m tired but I’m not really complaining because I love what I am doing. Usually the time change doesn’t phase me but losing that hour was rough this time. How are you doing with the time change?
Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday