Happy Win it Wednesday Giveaway Linky Day!! I hope you are having a great week. Mine has been busy but very productive! I have 12 days coming up the end of February and into March where I will seldom be in the office so I have been writing posts like a crazy woman so that I will still have recipes and other posts for y’all to read while I am out and about.
Today is National Chocolate Mint Day so I thought I’d feature some of my favorite chocolate mint recipes. Yes, many of these are peppermint so they are Christmasy but you can always pin them so you have them when the holidays roll around.
- Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Bars
- Andes Mint Puppy Chow
- Chocolate Peppermint Cake Mix Cookies
- Peppermint Trifle
- Peppermint Bark Popcorn
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- Chocolate Peppermint Sugar Scrub
- Simple Peppermint Bark Brownies
- Peppermint Chocolate Chip Fudge
- Peppermint Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
- Candy Cane French Silk Pie
- Candy Cane S’mores Bars
- Candy Cane Brownie Bites
Oh my goodness! Just typing all those recipe titles makes me want to go bake…and eat some chocolate-peppermint treats!
The Win It Wednesday Giveaway Linky Rules
1. Make sure the link is to the giveaway post, not the home page of your blog. Links to home pages will be deleted.
2. Put the end date in the title of your giveaway.
3. Link to an image of the prize, not your blog button.
4. No more than 3 giveaways per website per week please!
5. If you post a giveaway enter at least one giveaway someone else posted. This is just one way to play nice with others 🙂
6. Please add the Win It Wednesday badge (you can find it in my sidebar) to your giveaway, side bar, blog roll or linky parties page
7. Please share this linky via Facebook or Twitter
8. Get an email reminder about Win it Wednesday