The 6th annual Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Food & Wine Festival kicks off earlier than ever, starting February 29! Featuring dozens of ALL NEW menu items, including delicious food, wine, craft brews, specialty cocktails such as the Iron Gwazi Gimlet, and a fantastic line-up of world class musical acts – Food & Wine festival runs every weekend February 29-April 26 and is included with park admission.
We have attended the Food & Wine Festival a few times over the last few years and we love it! The food is delicious and the entertainment is top notch. (We don’t drink alcohol so I can’t speak to that). The festival lanyards make getting your food very convenient because you just have to pay for your lanyard and then get it punched at each kiosk, no need to keep pulling out your wallet!
World-Class Entertainment to Satisfy All Tastes!
The Food & Wine Festival line-up reflects musical genres of all tastes – from nostalgic bands to modern favorites. Concert headliners include:
- Feb. 28: Pass Member Exclusive Preview with “Eaglemania: The World’s Greatest Eagles Tribute Band!” This exclusive event is available ONLY for Pass Members to preview the all-new menu of sips and samples at the 6th Annual Food & Wine Festival. Visit buschgardenstampa.com to learn more or purchase your Annual Pass to gain access to this VIP opportunity!
- Feb 29: Collective Soul
- March 1: The Commodores
- March 7: Chase Bryant & Danielle Bradbery
- March 8: Rachel Platten
- March 14: Ezra Ray Hart
- March 15: THREE DOG NIGHT
- March 21: LOCASH
- March 22: Fitz & The Tantrums
- March 28: Home Free
- March 29: Taking Back Sunday
- April 4: Third Eye Blind
- April 5: KC & The Sunshine Band
- April 11: 38 Special
- April 12: Micah Tyler & Austin French
- April 18: Lee Brice
- April 19: Clint Black
- April 25: El Gran Combo
- April 26: Toad the Wet Sprocket & The Verve Pipe
Fans can book the ultimate festival experience with one of two exclusive VIP packages available for each act, including reserved concert seating and a 5-item Food & Wine Festival Sampler Lanyard. NEW for 2020, upgrade to the ultimate concert-goer experience with Unlimited Food & Wine Festival VIP Seating which includes VIP seating for EVERY concert of our 2020 Festival!
All-New Menu, All-New Flavors!
Busch Gardens’ new award-winning Executive Chef, Ernie Reyes brings a fresh approach to this popular event. With 25 NEW food items in addition to fan-favorite dishes and over 80 wines, beers and cocktails to choose from, the Food & Wine Festival offers an endless variety of flavors to sip and savor! Guests can tempt their taste buds with the following NEW items:
- The ALL-NEW Chef’s Corner cabin: featuring three signature dishes carefully crafted by the park’s head chefs – arroz con pollo, pork belly taco with kimchi slaw, and pork tenderloin with champagne watercress sauce.
- NEW Iconic Coaster Cocktails: including Iron Gwazi Gimlet, Falcon’s Fury Lemon Drop, and Tigris Tea
- NEW Pick-A-Barrel tasting: create your own flight of liquors and wines from around the world
Click here to view the entire menu and pick your perfect upgrade or purchase your Food & Wine Festival Sampler Lanyard – the best way to savor and save on everything the event has to offer!
Guests can purchase a 5, 8 or 12-item sampler lanyard to use at each festival cabin to explore sample-sized dishes and drink offerings with ease, starting at just $32. Pass Members can purchase an exclusive 15-item sampler for the same price as a 12-item sampler and SAVE 20%!
The Best Way to Enjoy the Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Food & Wine Festival
The best value to visit Busch Gardens Food and Wine Festival and year-round events is with an Annual Pass that includes 12 months of unlimited visits,FREE parking, FREE Serengeti Safari, merchandise and dining discounts, and special limited-time perks throughout the year. Or for a limited time, buy a Busch Gardens Tampa Bay 2020 Fun Card and an Adventure Island 2020 Fun Card FREE – Florida families can take advantage of this limited time buy-one-get-one FREE offer and get unlimited year-round park admission to TWO until December 31, 2020.